Monday 4 March 2013

New Victim, New Blog

Good news and Bad news. Good news, new victim! Bad news, it's someone I didn't expect...

We all know the Unlucky Man, yes?

Well.... I don't have to introduce you then...

Don't ask how, I went to Let Myself In and somehow missed my mark, who has since fled...

Anyway, now you are wondering what your ol' pal INSANITY is up too, so let me tell you!

I'm working with the Archangel, the Wooden Girl and the Rake right now. I'm an arbitrary mercenary when not busy breaking humans, and currently a Game is being had between the Hives, that being EAT, the Intrusion and the Convocation. I was asked to step in, for the Archangel wishes to show us a little bit more of his power.

However... Omega is annoying. While I can control his body, at times he takes control and tries to end himself in his typical style. A Dying Man trying to keep The Unlucky Man alive... a comedy? Fuck no.

Anyway, I guess I should direct my audience from Insanation of Sanity, or as the URL reads, Insanation of Insanity.

Enjoy yourselves, children.

No comments:

Post a Comment