Wednesday 20 March 2013

An Evolved Army of the Dying

I have an army. Blood of Earth will give me Camper to use as hosts for shards. With the evolution of the host bodies and the Broken's cunning, we have have an edge.

Whether it is enough to pierce the armour is another problem entirely. I need to make more alliances.

I'm having fun. I haven't been at the helm of an army for so long. It feels better then trying to destroy the human mind.

This is a call to arms for all Broken, Dying Man, whatever name you wish to be known as. Siblings, let us gather. Let us show the one that broke us our wrath and ire. Let us fight Death.

Meet me at The Door to Hell, Derweze, in a month. Battle won't start until the New Year, for both armies to amass numbers.

1 comment:

  1. I dont usualy communicate with proxies , but , just so you know , the fear verse , the universes your in , are pretty non linear , the fears life cycles actualy happen through specific univenses on specific dates , and just so you know , there all being born on youtube right now , and I'm giving them abortions as fast as I can , with the exception of glitch , because , well , I find him pretty cool , he aint as much of an ass as most of your friends seem to be , but just so you know , any timeline featuring these fears , that happens after the abortions , like yours , is going to wither and die , and slowley get absorbed into timelines where that particuler fear didnt exist , near as I can tell , the wooden girls abortion has already been successful , the smiling man seems to be on the fence , we'll know if that was successful if he shows up again , and the mother of snakes is going next , just so you know , you can join the runners , or be entirley rewriten , with your curent , soon to be false memories dissapear , or , you can start to take the form , your probably going to take once the dimensional changes set in in your timeline , and , you might be able to keep some of your memories as a token leftover , your call , btw , glitch is going to be getting stronger soon , I wont spoil the surprises , talk to him yourself

    ReplyDelete